- Machine Readable Passport
- Minimum validity: two years
- National Identity Card
- Visa application
- Two Photograph (with off-white back ground)
- Medical from sanctioned Medical Centers
- Religion Certificate
- Not less than 25 years of Age.
- Original Degree of M.B.B.S attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs +Ministry of Health, H.E.C and Saudi Cultural office + Saudi Consulate along with photocopies attested.
The process of manpower recruitment from Pakistan involves following steps:
- Appointment of Overseas Employment Promoter by the employers by executing power of Attorney.
- Government of Pakistan Prescribed formalities.
- Selection of Personnel.
- Employer’s Embassy/Consulate formalities for visa purpose.
- Completion of remaining work from Protector of Emigrants, government of Pakistan.
DOCUMENTS WE NEEDED:
- Power of Attorney
- Demand letter
- Letter in the name of Ambassador Consul General of Employer’s country in Pakistan
- Original Visa Slip
PERMISSION FROM PROTECTORATE OF EMIGRANTS:
Upon receipt of above documents from Employer we submit them to the Protector of Emigrants, Government of Pakistan, for necessary registration /Permission and thereafter we become legalized to start employment work for our reputed clients.
The advertisement of vacancies is made on national basis through leading daily Newspaper in order to attract sufficient pool of candidates for selection /interview.
INTERVIEW CALL :
After pre-selection checks of application received in response to advertisement initial selection of suitable candidates is made and information for their interview /trade is conveyed immediately.
FINAL SELECTION :
All candidates selected preliminary are required to pass through the interview board of highly qualified and experience staff and upon successful completion of this stage, they are put through the phase of practical test. Candidates securing good grades in their trade are considered fit and selected for employment.